Your wedding colors are the anchor for your décor. So when this bride asked for a rainbow palette with touches of gold and iridescent details… we had to bring it!
A rainbow wedding theme is for anyone who wants to create a whimsical, happy atmosphere on their special day (and for anyone who thinks more is more, because that’s what this whole aesthetic is all about).
Here is proof that aesthetic and ambience do not need to be sacrificed for an intimate wedding!
We had just a few months to plan a wedding in the middle of a pandemic! Cue a dream team of vendors: the ultimate dress design by DiDomenico Design; Spilled Milk Catering with a creative + delish menu; colorful blooms from EDGE Floral Event Designers; Bachelor Boys Band with the beautiful tunes & a New Orleans style brass band for a socially distant dance party; a Lisa Frank inspired cake from Killa Cakes; hair and makeup from the talented Manic Pixie colorful linens from Gala Cloths and Nuage Designs; an intimate setting created by Party Plus Tents and Events, and all of these sweet moments captured by Weddings by Bluesky!
- Photography | Weddings by Blue Sky
- Hair and Makeup | Manic Pixie
- Catering | Spilled Milk Catering
- Cake | Killa Cakes
- Floral Design | EDGE Floral Event Designers
- Dress | DiDomenico Design
- Music | Bachelor Boys Band
- Videography | Alisha Reay
- Linens | Gala Cloths and Nuage Designs
- Rentals | Party Rental and DC Rental
- Lighting | Party Plus Tents and Events
- Venue | Private Residence